

My first picture follows the rule of thirds because the very contrasty metal trees are in the top third while all of the words are on either the side or botom third. My second picture also follows this composition because the telephone pole is on the left third the wire in the top and the bottles at the intersection of the right and top creating a focal point. I color corrected both of my pictures. In the first I added film grain and poster edge filters to make the rusted metal a more dominante focal area. In my second I added a light source, darkened the bottles to make more contrast and made a vinette. I wanted to convey that at the rate we are using up and treating our environment as expendable were going to burn it all out and we won't last but nature will always be there so in a sense either way nature is coming, we as people either need to embrace it and not take it for granted or we'll use it up and remove ourselves from it. Nature will always be there and without treating it right we'll be removed by our own deconstruction of our world. What do you think of my message and how I conveyed it?
i like this photo more then your other one because its not as busy and it uses the rule of thirds very well. i think it would have looked better without the words but i know you wanted to you use them in both photos.
ReplyDeleteniccce job:)
i really like the photo on the top. i think it shows the message that you want alot better, because you cant really read the words in the second picture.
ReplyDeleteyour pictures suck. do better.
ReplyDeletei like the second picture more than the first. i like the water bottles hang but im not really into the writing. rarar
The first picture reads better than the second. The two different fonts work for the first but doesn't work for the second--not unified with 3 fonts and not very visible. Also, the vibrant green...Would toning that down more seem to unify it better? The bottles add a strong element of creativity and interest to this picture. I think it would be better without the words.
ReplyDelete